Posted by Kahla Livelsberger in Products & Services, Dec 17, 2018
System modernization is the process of modernizing your equipment to help it perform better, and last longer while also saving on maintenance costs for your company.
COMPLETE SYSTEM MODERNIZATION
First, we will start with an evaluation of your equipment and a review of your needs. When YorkHoist modernizes your equipment you are increasing the capabilities and safety of your equipment without the cost of a completely new system. Complete system modernizations often include new electrification and brackets, remote controls, contactors, limit switches, and wiring. During these modernizations, customized items such as load readouts can be installed to meet your individual needs.
Crane modernizations often include remote controls, contractors, and limit switches. When your crane goes through YorkHoist's modernization process customized items can be installed to meet your company's needs.
When Yorkhoist modernizes your runway it often includes new electrification, brackets, and end stops to help your system work more efficiently. During the runway modernization, all customizations will be made to fit your specific runway. Our modernization process is designed to provide you with the best possible upgrade of your runway system. Typical equipment modernization starts with an evaluation of your system and a review of your needs. This allows the sales representative to provide you with accurate recommendations for your piece of equipment and pricing.
HOW CAN WE MODERNIZE YOUR CRANE?
1. Update existing systems to increase capacity
2. Upgrade to meet OSHA standards and regulations
3. Modify bridge span to fit a new location
4. Upgrade to the latest technology with variable speed drives and remote controls
5. Improve the reliability and safety aspects
6. Replace shafts, bearings and gears
7. Replace common wear items such as hooks, frames, pins, sheaves, bearings and safety latches
8. Increase trolley travel speed and hoist lift speed
9. Add load capacity displays and radio and infrared remote controls
10. Upgrade the electrification systems
Request a Quote